Saturday, December 28, 2013

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in" AKA the Breaking Bad marathon

FYI, AMC is right this minute running a marathon of its iconic pop culture Emmy-winning behemoth Breaking Bad.  Just when I thought I had gotten over the fact that the show had ended, this brings it all back.  What a great show.  It's streaming on Netflix too, so if you've never tried it, you've no excuse.  (Besides, no matter how awful your family holiday gathering is, at least you're not the Whites and Schraders.)  Also, either you ultimately love Jesse Pinkman, or you're wrong.


2 comments:

Michael Turton said...

What a coincidence. We're in the midst of a BB marathon too. What a kickass show....

Mad Minerva said...

Best TV show I've seen in recent memory. Happy holidays to you and yours!